Facebook is dedicated towards connecting loved ones from across the globe. Moreover, it also enables you to get connected with the most important people in your business, your target clients.
Create a Fan Page
A fan page is a Facebook page that anyone can make for their businesses and organizations. Public figures and celebrities also use a fan page to get closer with their supporters.
You would also probably love to create a fan page for your online business. Many are doing this already. Create your page now and follow these simple steps.
- Go to www.facebook.com
- In the sign up area, you will see a “Create a Page” link. Click on that to get started.
- Choose “Company, Organization or Institution” from the options given.
- Sign in to Facebook with an old account or a new one. This will allow you to get connected with your fan page easily. You don’t need to worry, no personal information will be revealed in your fan page.
- Set up your page. Enter in all the necessary, relevant and important information about your website and business. Add photos as well. This will be captivating to the eyes of potential clients.
Posting of content should be done at least once a day. As soon as you get people to follow you, you will have to spend ample time creating your content and polishing it for posting.
Posting of content should just be enough for the day, not too much nor too less.
Here are a few tips in creating content for your Facebook fan page.
The content of your post must be of high quality. It must be timely and accurate. Also, it must be relevant to your selected niche. Most importantly, it must be informative to provide new knowledge to the people in the social media site.
Many people like people who have a good sense of humor. You can post funny content on your page. However, be careful with your jokes that it does not become nasty and overboard.
Post contents that can be shared by anyone. There are people that like to share posts that are interesting and captivating to them.
These posts can go viral. You can also offer incentives to those who will click and share your posts.
Build Your Fan List
The purpose of creating a fan page is to have many fans that will get to follow you and earn you profits. There are many ways of doing this. You can buy Facebook fans if you want to. Moreover, there is an easy way for you to gain huge fans in Facebook.
- Log in Facebook using your fan page
- Go to a popular company that is related to the site of Facebook.
- Complement their site by writing a post in their fan page. Be sure you do not promote your self-interest.
- Include “@” tagging that particular site. This will take you in front of the large business’s fans.
Tagging another large business will help you to gain more fans to your page. They will be interested with your page and will visit it. That is then the start of building your fan list.
You can gain more fans by continuing the structure of your Facebook fan page. You can employ more creative ideas to create more traffic in your page.
Here are few options you can choose from:
Many people find online contest exciting and interesting. You can offer small contents in your page to attract the attention of people.
Definitely, this will increase the traffic to your page. If you cannot offer physical prizes, you can schedule free mentoring sessions and other intangible prizes.
Come up with posts that can compel others to like and click share. These posts have the potential of getting viral. When these posts are shared, the readers will see that your page is the source of the post.
Your Site Traffic
There is no doubt that Facebook has great traffic. Your task now is to get that traffic to your site. One of the most effective ways is to offer post teasers.
A teaser posts a portion of the whole story. This entices the readers to click on the teaser to read the entire story. This is the strategy of Yahoo.
In their homepage, there are titles that are displayed for people to say. Then, readers will have to click on the titles to read the whole story or news.
If your followers are enticed to see more of your stories, they will greatly increase the traffic to your website.
In My Next Blog Post, I will be going over "Twitter"
Alan Zibluk Market Hive Founding Member